7/31/09

TLC Bridal Show

So I've been on vacation for about a week now. Most days I spend watching a lot of t.v. and right now I'm watching that TLC show where they shop for wedding dresses. Now I know I'm rather young, and I'm not trying to rush anything, but I know what dress I want. I found last year sometime and only a few people have seen it. So here it is. I know I've got a long way to go before I can wear this and yeah it needs alterations. I got it don't worry. Higher back, longer sleeves, higher front, and i'm not going to wear it in the temple. Plus it's freakin cheap compared to what the girls on this show are paying! Thats right $175 BONES! Yayayayayay It comes in aloe and ivory, I totally am getting ivory So drum roll please
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrUMP DA DUMMMMMMM

I found it at this site http://vintagestyleclothing.com/index.html so yeah, that's all for today. LOVE PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE

No comments:

Post a Comment