7/15/09

The Art of Willard Cron

Does anyone else ever find themselves in complete AWE of some of their friends talents? I would like to dedicate this post to Sir Willard Cron. His photography and style truly inspire me.


I love this portrait. I love the expression and the contrast with the mountains in the background.

I can not really explain why I love this photo. I think it has something to do with the coloring.

I love this photo for the words. The sharp contrast with the solid words, their meaning and the girls' faces and positions really pop. Willard is just so stylish!

This reminds me of 80's movies. I love the open space in it as well as Willie's face. The wrinkling on the photo really catches my eye, and his eyes really see.

I love the straightness of the face in this. The complete seriousness of his face while doing an act that is hard to keep a straight face during.

This picture just speaks to me. What is it saying? I'm not really sure yet. Something about the expression, face, hair, clothes and lighting really catch my interest.

I don't even know what to say about this picture. The colors. The lines. The anonymity. Love it.

And here is the artist himself. This is just a GQ picture. Can't deny it. Love his art.

In other words I think he is one of the most talented people I know. His photography just works so well. He is a master of the craft.

1 comment:

  1. amanda! you are too nice. thanks for your support! im flattered to have been blogged about

    ReplyDelete