7/14/09

Movies, Essays, Geology and Murder...YAAAAAY

Today has been a very long day! I've written 1 essay, passed 1 final and almost killed 2 people. I realized today that I write an essay pretty much every day. Wow...if I would've told myself that in high school I think I would've laughed. Who me? Write an essay a day? NAHHHH oh wait...yeah I am. Crap. Plus I passed my Geology Final! Yay! That just means I need to pass my Geology Lab test tomorrow and I'm done with that class. Only what? 4 more Geology classes in my college career? Does that really qualify me to be an Earth Science teacher? Why yes it does. Taking those 5 classes and passing a Praxis. Does anyone else think that it's a bit ridiculous? I'll take what? 15, 20, 30? English classes in my college career? Yes. Lets say I average 10 essays per class. So that leaves me with how many essays? 150? 200? 300? wow....I'm glad I love this stuff. I think.
On a completely separate note I am so excited for this this movie. I think it looks amazing and hilarious.
On another note...the 2 people I almost killed. They live with me....I love them, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I will be able to handle the next 9 days. Sure I'll survive them, but I won't be happy. You can't make me be happy about it. I will not go into description of why they bug me but lets just say they do. Perhaps pride will be my downfall. Perhaps it will lead me to murder. Well I'm going to either go start another essay or make dinner. Or perhaps just go lie on the couch for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment