7/21/09

Sprained, not broken.

Sitting here in the computer lab, hopefully for one of the last times this semester. I finished that essay I was working on yesterday so I only have to write 2 more for that class. I just get so distracted and don't want to do it. Perhaps it's because I have to spend half my time searching for quotes. Maybe today I'll take some time out and just work on that. Well I've got my Zoology lab test in about an hour and a half. I just want to get it over with. I'm so checked out of that class. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm pretty much checked out of all of my classes. I went and sold my books back this morning. There was NO line, which is practically unheard of, and I got $189 bucks! I might buy something at warped tour now! Maybe a bayside shirt, or something. We'll see. Oh btw, my ankle is not broken, just sprained. It's feeling a heck of a lot better today, but I'm still trying to keep off of it. I took the elevator this morning because of it, I felt privileged. Man saying that I took the elevator makes it seem like I live in some fancy place and go to a really fancy school. Trust me, it was the elevator in the Hart building. Far from Fancy. I've got 2 study sessions today. One for Zoology Lab test, one for Zoology Lecture final. Joy of joys. But after tomorrow I will just have to finish those 2 short essays and clean up my 8 page paper. Man I'm glad I got that done when I did. Oh also on the docket for tomorrow, PACK EVERYTHING! Well not everything, but I have to have everything packed and in my storage unit by 6 pm tomorrow. Yeah. Stress. But then its just one more day till I get to see my mum! Oh speaking of packing my phone charger died last night. Like....umm wires were slowly being pulled out and then it just happened, tragedy of tragedy it was dead. So I've got my cellphone off for pretty much the next 2 days. I'll be using Jessica's charger when I get down there. Plus somebody is making me text them for like 4 hours on Thursday. Yeah.....AwKwArd. heheheheh she'll kill me. I got 8.5 hours of sleep last night, it felt very nice. Oh and rigged my laptop to be an alarm clock...I feel so ghetto! Well I gotta go grab some lunch before my study group. Peace love and chicken grease!


Here is a picture I drew yesterday at a study group. I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment