7/21/09

Mirrors

I was thinking just now that life is transitive. For some people a certain thing would save their world and for others it would destroy theirs. I don't want to go into specifics because it's a touchy subject, but there was one thing I hoped for most as I grew up. There were a few times it almost happened and I was beyond excited. Today I was reading the a musicians blog and he is going through that same thing and it's tearing him apart. It's funny that somethings can be so different for different people. Now that I've grown up I'm not sure if I really wanted that event to happen, but things might have been easier. So when you're having a hard time maybe there is a positive? Maybe there is not. It's just a good practice to look at things from another angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment