7/8/09

Convulsion inducing

I found out last night and I couldn't sleep. I'm "engaged" excited for this. So close and yet so far away.
Brand New changed the way I heard music. From the moment I saw Jesse Lacey in this I have loved them. I told my sister the other day that "Your Favorite Weapon" is in my top three favorite albums of all time and that "Deja Entendu" is in my top three most influential albums. I can not wait to hear what they will be coming out with next. Each of their albums is so unique and different. They've changed and progressed so much in their life span. It is one of my all time goals to see them live. Words can not describe how much they have influenced me, or how many times they've saved my life.
So here's to you my boys, can't wait to hear the new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment