7/25/09

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jack's Mannequin "Swim"


Howdy Folks! As you can see above that Jack's just came out with their new video for one of my all time favorite songs. Amazing video too. But thats not what I'm here about right now. Well kind of, but it pushed me here. SO! Last night I realized that I no longer have a fear of being myself in front of people, well not nearly as much as I used to. I'm ok with who I am and I know that most people like me. If most people like me when they get to know me I might as well be myself right from the beginning. Sure I know I have some pretty bad manners and can get uber annoying, but can't everyone? And guess what?!? The people who don't like me? they can go suck a juice box because they're just not comfortable with themselves. I had a talk with my friend who is leaving on a sabbatical soon about how one of our mutual "acquaintances" treated me the other day and after our long talk about it I realized that the girl is just insecure with herself and with others. This year, these last 3 years, this life has taught me that you can't change people and you either have to love them for who they are, tolerate them, or just ignore them completely. That is what I learned to do this semester. So YAY MEEEEE! I'm proud of who I am and I hope you're all happy that you know me!

"Maybe you'll be kidnapped by pirates and they will take you to their hideout as pirates often do. But I would find the secret map and I would vigilante bushwhack through the jungles of Peru just to save you." - Ludo "Hum Along"
Thats how I feel right now, for all of you! Including that "acquaintance" Love her, but she doesn't love me! Well I better showering since I didn't wake up till 11:30 am...yeah I know, but heck I'm on VACATION.
A final question for you:
How do you unite 2 people who are so perfect for each other, but one of them doesn't see it all?
Let me know k??? Thanks pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. I blogged about Swim too! Haha. And I'm glad to know you, you zoology drangon!

    ReplyDelete