7/19/09

If it hadn't been for you guys I wouldn't be standing right now.

Today I had plans to work on my finals and take a nap, but it got hijacked. First I went over and talked to my friend Laura. I love that girl to death. Best relief society president ever. I will miss her super bad. Then Laura decided to go take a nap so I decided to go to Aubri's pancake party. That was a heck of a lot of fun. I've been spending more and more time with Aubri. She's just so loud and happy, but understands a lot of the things that I've gone through better than most people. Well I hung out with her and Braxton and Debra and lots of people it was really fun. An old.....acquaintance? Well I know her better than an acquaintance, but she's not a friend said something rather rude about me after I complimented her. What a crazy whore. Whatever. So then we found it was Becky's birthday so Braxton Aubri and I ran downstairs and sang her happy birthday. We ended up sitting around with her and her sister Hailey. It was very fun. We made fun of Braxton's "moustache" which literally just looks like a dirt smudge on his upper lip. We also made fun of his unibrow....we still love him though. We also hacked onto Becky's laptop and posted that Braxton and Aubri were dating to pretty much everyone she is friends with in our ward. It was really funny, mostly because she didn't know and it was Aubri's idea. We also went to a party for Becky's birthday and felt awkward cause we didn't really know anyone. I got to play an acoustic guitar! It was amazing! I haven't played one in ages. An acoustic expresses much more than an electric. I love my electric, but I really miss my acoustic. I had a really really really great day! It's been awhile since I've gotten to hang out with people I actually like and don't have to schedule an appointment with....yeah it's been a tough semester. But we had a really good time. Now we're going to have a sleep over. After such a wonderful day I got some....well not bad news....but a little heartbreaking to say the least.....sooo yeah.

So here are some quotes that kinda fit how I'm feelin right now:
One day you’ll understand. You’ll wake up and decide to be a man. You’ll look for me in our familiar places. Wait for me to show up at your door. And by then it might be too late. I might not love you anymore.

I miss who you used to be around meyou were never this monster youve becomeyou never broke my heart, or any of your friendswhy are you changing?We are your real friendswe'll be there till the end, but these girls are justusing you, so come back to your dear friends

I miss who you used to be around meyou were never this monster youve becomeyou never broke my heart, or any of your friendswhy are you changing?We are your real friends we'll be there till the end, but these girls are just using you, so come back to your dear friends

i hate how i don't talk to you for a month
but then all of a sudden you call me again
and it's like as if nothing ever happened and
i slowly start falling for you all over again


when i can't sleep at night because i'm just not tired yet,i lay in my bed & make up stories & scenariosof me & you together.playing in the snow or cuddled up in your basement.but all this dreaming is getting me nowhere.because when i wake up the next morning,unrested & unsastisfied,i know what i'm going to see.i'll see you & her, hand in hand, dreaming about each otherthe way i dream of you.& then i'll just be dissapointed.tell me why i keep setting myself up for dissapointment?i think it might be your smile.

one day you're going to want that girl.the girl that knew she wasn't perfect, but tried tobe perfect for you. the girl that believed the scrapsof you she was given were worth it because somethingwas better than nothing. the girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you, & loving you was the onlyway she could. the girl who sees your flaws, but valuesthem as much as your strengths. the girl who still can'tbring herself to hate you, even though sometimes youprobably deserve it. the girl who saw past your prettyeyes & treasured parts of you that no one else hasever appreciated. the girl who realizes she may neverhave your heart, but will carry the image of you in hersforever. the girl that sees this & still loves you. the girlthat should have you, but doesn't.

2 comments:

  1. Reading those quotes, I totally get it. Do you know who wrote them? I'm sorry it's been rough. You're freakin amazing and anyone who doesn't know that, doesn't deserve to know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie! I have no idea who wrote any of them. The xanga and live journal quote pages I frequent don't often put authors. Kinda makes me angry.

    ReplyDelete