7/20/09

Hell Pit and working for the KGB

Well I have finally got 3 days left of school. So what am I doing tonight? VEGGING! Last night I didn't fall asleep till 6 am. That's right you heard me. 6 am. What time did I get up? 8 am. Yes 2 hours of sleep and I've surprisingly made it through the day. I did sprain my foot though I think. Don't worry Satan just jumped in front of me and put a HUGE hole in the ground causing me to scream like a little girl in pain. Joy of joys. So yeah. I've got a test tomorrow and I'm hoping to do a lot of work on my American Lit essays tomorrow. I've done 1.7 of 4 so maybe I could even finish them tomorrow....NAHHHHH. ehehehe. So today I applied for a job at KGB. Melissa and I were talking about how great it would be to work at Cha Cha and I was like well KGB is kinda the same thing so I went to go check it out. After taking the challenge thing about 8 times (the 7th I got 100% on all but the last, I almost cried) I finally passed. So who knows, I might be working for them soon! Fingers crossed. I should hear in the next 5 days. I had a really great day in retrospect...well besides almost being eaten by a hell pit and pretty much being in a coma all day. So I know this blog really hasn't been about art lately. What I've noticed on my fight to find that art in everyday life is that everyday is art! Every single day you laugh, cry, talk, breath, see, is full of art. Now the trouble is identifying and finding it every day. So the more I think about and write about my life the more art I will see. Here are some happy quotes I found, don't know any of the authors sorry!

finish each day & be done with it.you have done what you could.some blunders & absurdities have crept in ;forget them as soon as you can.tomorrow is a new day you shall begin it serenely & with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

live life fully while you're here.experience everything.take care of yourself & your friends.have fun, be crazy, be weird.go out & screw up.you're going to anyway,so you might as well enjoy the process.take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes ;find the cause of your problem & eliminate it.don't try to be perfect ; just be an excellent example of being human.
i have to trust my instincts & let go of my fear & regret.if it was meant to happen, it'll happen.fate has it's funny ways. it's a matter of time & the right moment.fate exists but it can only take you so far cause once you're there it's up to you to make it happen.
they say people don't change.who you are is who you'll always be.maybe we don't change on our own.i think it is that we change because of the things that happen in our lives,& the way we react to them.
cute guys are amazing.not the super sexy guys, who are too shallow even for themselves.but the ones who are sort of clumsy, & dorky at times.who are always sorta sweet.they are the ones worth keeping.
you are every reason, every hope & every dream that I've ever had.& no matter what happens to us in the future, every day i spent with you was the best day of my life.
being a strong person means knowing that in the end, everything is going to be okay.& if something is meant to be, then you have to know ;no matter what, it'll find a way.
faith does not require understanding.most of us don't know how the respiratory system works,yet we still breathe in & out.most of us have no idea what is going on underneath the hood of our cars,yet we still drive to work every morning.most of don't have the slightest clue how the Internet works,but we rely on it everyday to get work done.in everything we do, life requires a little bit of faith
she took down all her old pictures, & now her wall is empty.it's not that she's ready to forget everything in the past..she's just realizing it's time to move on.she's not going to replace the memories,but she's going to make new ones, better ones.
maybe our old wounds teach us something.they remind us where we've been & what we've overcome.they teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future.that's what we like to think, but that's not the way it is, is it?some things we just have to learn over & over & over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment