7/23/09

Guess What! I'm MOVING!

I know it's been less than 12 hours since I last bliggty blogged, but who cares! Its the last day of school, I already cleaned my white glove, I'm pretty much packed and I uploaded pictures! Now thats what I call a productive morning.

So as I said earlier I uploaded pictures, but guess what! My retarded camera doesn't know how to save pictures so I don't have any of my storage unity. Yeah, but I do have some pictures from the winter, and the Cajun bob sign....I'll explain later.

So yesterday I was just staring at tiling and my brain automatically started making different shapes. They're just big squares and yet my brain thinks its neccesary to translate them into shapes....yeah who knew!
Well I don't really have much to say today, just that I'm heading down to Utah today! Beyond excited. I just got oddly tired, maybe I'll take a nap today.

I guess I'll explain Cajun Bob's. It's right next to my storage unit(yes my camera saved the pictures from right after the storage unit, but not of the actual storage unit). Micah and I decided that every town has to have a Cajun something. Rexburg has Cajun Bob's Billiard Supplies....I know odd.

Also here are some pictures I took last winter just walking around. This was probablly the end of march. It was about 30 degrees when I was out on my walk...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment