7/5/09

A need I have.

Sometimes in my life I get really down. Like weirdly down. I don't know why I'm down, but I am. Simple matter of fact. The only way for me to feel better is to get out of the house and hang out with people. People who know me well know that there are times I WILL NOT leave the house, and I normally am not one to go out every night. So when I get down like this it's extremely odd. And if you take away my outting I get rather mad. Sometimes when I get down like that I don't even feel like going out, but going out is the only way to make me feel better. So tonight I was having one of those nights. My feet were tired, I was tired, and I hate fireworks. Thats why I was so suprised to cheer up the longer I spent out of my house. I was finally feeling alright. Finally pretty happy and what happens? I am sent home when I had just started feeling better. So what is this blog all about? It's about controling my own life. Sometimes the only way to make me feel better is to give up control on my life, and sometimes the worst thing to happen to me is someone else controlling it. So what does this have to do with art and the soul? I think it means we need something that controls us and lets us fly free at the same time. Thats why being an artist is such a beautiful thing, it both controls you completely but also allows you to avoid all social rules. Perhaps thats why I want to be an artist I guess. I love it completely and love so many more things. Life is so funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment