7/16/09

A video, a pig and a coma.

oy vey. It has been a long day and it's many miles before I rest, many miles to go before I rest. Hahahaha I wonder if anyone will know what that's from. yeah I know I misquoted but whatever.
Here is a little video my friend Ian showed me today. heheheh I feel sad for the little blue pickle.

On another note: I dissected a fetal pig today. Ok well I just watched and tried not to hurl. I am glad I never ever wanted to be a doctor.

I also discovered today that as soon as I sit down I get supppeeeerrrr tired. Like right now I'm nearly in a coma. Before I was completely fine and working hard on packing everything in my room so I can clean for white glove on Saturday. Now I'm comatose.....odd.

On another note: one week till I get to see my family! well not all of them, Em has to go home early, but whose fault is that?!? Hers for sure. well my laundry is done so I'm going to go get that and try and work on my room. Sorry so short!

No comments:

Post a Comment