8/3/09

You can't make me blog! I'm on vacation!

This week I've been kind of slacking on the blogging, sorry! What I've really been thinking about lately is the joys of simple pleasures. Here is a little list of my simple joys
1. Inside Jokes
2. Compliments
3. Rolling down the windows while driving
4. Songs that could be written about your life
5. Feeling comfortable with people
6. Suprise visits from family
7. Accomplishing what you set out to do
8. Planning vacations or happy times
9. Best Friends
10. Knowing things will work out.
11. Having dreams (both those while sleeping and those while awake)
12. Late night television
13. Nun jokes
14. Code names
15. Not having a deadline.

Thats all for tonight, now....PICTURES OF SPAIN! I want to go so bad. I think I'll torture myself some more.






No comments:

Post a Comment