8/24/09

Extenuating Circumstances

Do you ever wish you had "extenuating circumstances"? For those who are unaware or, like I, aren't 100% on what that means Encarata.Msn.com says "factors that make somebody's actions excusable or less blameworthy". So extenuating circumstances. Ever wonder why some people get them, but you nor I seem to ever get them? I really don't know. I wish there was a way for me to get a whole lot more "extenuating circumstances". Like "extenuating circumstances" for my job, or school, or money. Oh.... you have extenuating circumstances? you don't have to pay tuition! Or rent! Or books! Or Health insurance! Oh you have extenuating circumstances? You can have all this money for free! Don't you worry about it! Overall this blog is just about how much I wish life were easier and that I wish people wouldn't cop out of things that are "just too hard" So here is a picture of what came up when I googled extenuating circumstances....odd Oh well night night

No comments:

Post a Comment