8/3/09

The Assembly Line

This evening I went to a party. Lets just say crowds make me feel overwhelmed. We got there and I immediately wanted to leave. Then I started having fun and by the end of the night I was feeling MUCH better. Then when we were driving home something happened, something REALLY STUPID happened and I just freaked out. It was NO ONES FAULT BUT MY OWN! I just got in this funk. I withdrew into myself and headed down to the basement aka my room and started reading my copy of AP. I came across a review of The Assembly Line and I decided to check him out. As soon as those words hit me I knew it was love. These songs were just what I wanted to hear, just what I needed to hear. So here is some of his music, they're amazing. I just bought the new album. I hope you all enjoy it. Sometimes music is just what you need, and sometimes the words mean more than they would normally. There is so much feeling and heartache in these songs that they echo whats inside of me. So please take a second to listen and perhaps buy the album. Amazing.
Assembly Line Playlist by Manders on MySpace Music - Play Playlist Songs & Download Tracks

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment