8/21/09

Friday Fill in

Firday Fill ins!!! I'm stealing the idea from Kristie. MAUAAUAUUAUAUAAHAHAHA
My answers are in itaaaallliccccssss
1. I remember, I remember when things were so easy and I didn't have to work.

2. Dear work I want you to know I really don't want to go tonight.

3. Is that my sunburn!!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of going for a night drive tonight after work.

5. I'm saving a bugly just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a plane ticket to Chicago and an all expense paid trip to spain for Melissa and I would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting off worl, tomorrow my plans include going to magic mountain and seeing the Aquabats with Shayla and Sunday, I want to sleep in and go to church with the Embolee!

No comments:

Post a Comment