8/4/09

Every line is about who I don't wanna write about anymore.


Do you ever find time washing away people? With people rushing in and out of my life like the tide. I find today that more people are being washed out more than being washed in. I try and keep in touch with all of the people I've forged such great friendships with , but they always seem to turn, or run, or just disappear. I don't want to be complaining and I know I have a great life, but sometimes it seems like the sand is slipping through my fingers. I miss so many people that I know don't miss me. People that I hoped I wouldn't lose. People that I've always known would sometime slip away, but I hoped it would be at some point that I wouldn't mind. These moments have come too fast. Only known you for a little while and you're bolting out of my life. You don't even realize what you're losing. You don't even know you're losing something. I would call you if you would answer. You're too busy with her. I found myself hoping you would be sick so maybe I would hear from you more. Now you take days and multiple requests for me to hear anything from you. I thought things were bad last year, and now I don't even know. I doubted our friendship last year and I'm doubting it more. I wish I could say it doesn't hurt, but it hurts like hell. I know I shouldn't let it. So if you get washed out to sea maybe it won't hurt so much, maybe I can forget everything that's happened these past 5 years, but I doubt it. You'll be in my memory if you're not in my life. Your face will be in my heart even if your number isn't in my phone.
I like how this post, and my thoughts, started out all vague and generic, and now....now they've turned to the person I usually end up writ ting about. Well good night world, and possibly good bye you.

No comments:

Post a Comment