8/23/09

The Gift List

So a friend of mine is hopefully coming into some money soon and she was telling me her plans for it. I am a strong believer in not counting your chickens before they hatch, but she has this whole plan for what she wants to do with her money. She pretty much just wants to spend it on other people. This got me thinking what I would do with money if I got it...well besides paying off my loans and paying for the rest of school. I would buy a little red 5 door Yaris all decked out with black accents. From that point on I would spend it on the people I love the most.
1. Buy my folks a house.
2. Buy Melissa's family a house.
3. Pay for a vacation to anywhere the want to go for Jessica and Kristie.
4. A vacation for my mom to Sweden to see her ancestors home.
5. Send my brother and his wife on vacation.
6. Do something HUGE for Brand New. I don't know what, but like buy them a house or a private jet or something. They have helped me out so much.
7. Send Teresa on a week long vacation to Disney World
8.Do something big for Parker's family. Maybe a trip to see them with a bunch of the FA kids.
9. A vacation for my FA family, or at least a big party for LC 1 and 2
10. A writing center and a new set of instruments for Canyon High School, a place where I became who I am.
11. A mission fund for Matthew if he ever goes. And if he's already on his mission a car for when he comes home. Something economical so he can come visit.
12. A crazy bass for Drew, or a private concert with the Aquabats.
13. A trip to Paris for my cousin Alex
14. Money for marathons for my cousin Cameron
15. A party for my bass line, Shayla Emily Tate and Andrew
16. A trip to Paris for my sister Emily.
17. A shopping spree at Beverlys and give all the money to my crew
18. A new car for Laura, something that doesn't use so much gas.
19. Tuition and debt forgiveness for Melissa.
20. A chance at a major show for my friend Rob Rolfe
21. Life long passes to bear world for Teresa, Caleb and Abbey
22. A giant stuffed Falcor for Eric Bowley
23. A copy of a book I write to Bruce Coville, one of my major influences in writing as a child.
24. A concert with Ben Kweller for Sarah Dessen, another major writing influence.
25. Something for Ann, one of my favorite EFY counselors
26. A Horse for Brandy Brooks
27. Tuition for Shayla's Bachelor Masters and Doctorate
28. Another sebatical for Jeannette
29. A tour for Kayla
30. A bus for Jet Lag Gemini
31. and many many many others. I am just too tired to go on. If only if only. Well good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment