12/6/09

The Golden Pipes.

I know I am not the greatest singer, I know that, but I have a voice. And I don't have that bad of a voice. I love to sing. I've sung my whole life. I used to sing in front of full churches with my sister and my dad. I used to be a core part of every young womens choir. I don't have the greatest voice, but I sing out strong. I have a hard time not singing along to any music I am listening to. Honestly if I have my headphones I am most likely singing along either in my head or out loud. I don't know why I am saying all of this, but I know that it needs to be said. I am a musician too, I've never had trouble learning music. But the line comes when I approach my dreams. Do I want to be a singer or a guitar player? I know this question shouldn't come before the band, but if I decide to be a singer I don't really need a band...do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment