12/9/09

WTF Wednesday

Today I woke up feeling pissed off and apparently the rest of the word heard about it and decided to follow suit. So her is a little list of what drove me to curse so much today. Perturbance#1 The phrase "you know better" well obviously I don't! Look at me I'm a fat white Mormon chick! I am not going to do something I know is wrong! I am not trying to challenge anything so why would I do something that is against corporate policy apparently? Because it doesn't F-ING make sense! Why can't I give someone a coupon off the ORIGINAL price of something that 16.124% off? REALLY?!? I text constantly at work and I get called out on trying to be nice to customers. REALLY?!? Perturbance #2 Attention all Californian drivers I would like to issue a public apology for not driving like I want to kill myself. I know you don't care about my life but I do! and I will not pull out across a busy street until I fell like I can do so without being t-boned. So please wait the extra 20 seconds and breath. Also I'd like to note that your horn isn't there to alert drivers that you are angry at them or perturbed at them! It is there for emergencies! Say it with me! EMERGENCIES. That means honking at me to get out of your way so I can get slammed into by 4 cars isn't proper. Thank you I really appreciate your understanding. Perturbance #3 People who tell me to calm down. You telling me that when I am already stressed out is a really bad idea. If I'm flustered enough that you notice perhaps just shutting up and letting me deal would be a better idea. The most I'm going to do is grit my teeth, mumble under my breath, curse in my head and probably scratch the heck out of my scalp. So yeah, what about that is going to wreck your day? I know I shouldn't get stressed about some stuff but I do. Thats just how I am so when I'm done and ready to come down I will. You telling me to just gets me more worked up. That is why I won't be a cop or a surgeon or any of those high stress demanding things. I know that so leave me alone. Perturbance #4 If I am mad at you and stressed out standing really close to me and incessantly asking "why?" isn't really a great idea. You've known me for 3 years. I've let you walk all over me! You treat me like some idiot slave you got to do your job for you! I know that's the only reason you ever "miss" me! You hate doing your job and when I'm here I do it all for you. So today, the one day I actually told you I was pissed at you, you went all silent and huffed and puffed around. I'm sorry I finally grew a spine! I'm sure tomorrow when you piss me off I'll just let you do it, but today was just retarded! We'll pick up the charade tomorrow but I couldn't handle it today. So that was my WTF Wednesday. I think it might become a regular occurrence. We shall see. I am looking forward to Friday night and Sunday because maybe I'll actually catch up on some of the rest I've been lacking. Is it January yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment