9/17/09

Wifebeaters should be outlawed around me.

It's official. I am going to drive myself insane by the end of my lifetime. Sometimes my head and my heart react SO differently. Like that guy at work I was telling you about yesterday? well today I was all goofy and crazy. He said I had the craziest mood swings he had ever seen. He apparently knew I was mad at him. I told him I had had a bad day and that him having a sass attack at me had just made me errupt. He said "Whatever". Dork-a-saur.
Anyways what I really wanted to say in this post is that there is a reason I stopped being friends with boys.
Rule #1 they are gross, either mentally or physically.
Rule #2 if they have somehow avoided #1 and they make me laugh I find myself liking them.
Enter awkwardness.
Thats right folks, I have faulty wiring. Sure it's usually never more than a little attraction here or there, but sometimes it ends terribly. The one I've got on my mind really isn't that big of a deal...except it's been awhile since I've had guy friends.
Thats a pet peeve I have at BYUI all the guys are looking for wives not friends. Kinda stupid if you ask me. Whatever. So yeah.


goodnight.
p.s. you're not supposed to understand that title.

No comments:

Post a Comment