9/30/09

My life.

I'm sorry, I've fallen behind again. Mostly because I've been using my tumblr as a creative outlet. hence the name.... tocreate.tumblr.com go check it out. I like it. So I've been MURDERING my fingers on the guitar lately. I'm hoping to do music outlet when I get back to school. Working on some original material. It's hard to find time that I feel like playing because I usually like to play at night or midafternoon, but thats right after I get home or right before I head for work. Its a rough schedule, but I am trying to fit in some creative time. I started working with blues grass chords. They are delicious to the ears.
This weekend our house is going on the market so mom, dad and I are taking off to some unknown destination. Should be an interesting weekend. Maybe I'll take my guitar and practice on the beach. I don't think I could take 2 whole days without playing it. My finger tips are all rough and crusty, but I think they might just be my prized possession.
Speaking of prized possession I could get a new coat on Friday! ITS BEAUTIFUL! es purple. I am so pumped for it. I think I'm going to sleep in it. Well....I'm out of random topics. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment