9/16/09

A Summer to Remember

Guess what! I am going to post before work so you won't here any of my whining of how tired I am or how much people bugged me at work today! YAY! So I was looking at these pictures this girl took...ok I don't know her and...ok its weird but nonetheless I was just looking at her pictures and seeing what an amazing time she had on tour with The Scene Aesthetic. Now granted I am in love with Eric from TSA, I still wished I could have been a part of that summer. I miss having adventures. A long long time ago, 2007, I had one of the greatest adventures of my life. I spent 7 weeks with utter strangers and made some of the most important decisions I've yet to make. Now that I've had time to reminisce about that and to think back on it, I miss adventuring. I haven't really had an adventure since then. Sure little day adventures and I spent 3 weeks in Utah which was fun, but what I'm really looking for is a BIG adventure. A road trip, a vacation, something big, with PEOPLE. I feel so cut off from the world down here in lonely old California. I used to be able to just walk over to the next building and hang out with friends. Now I have coordinate schedules and that happens rarely! so here I am, lonely as a cloud, and there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. Next weekend I start my second job and I'll only have church on Sundays to spend time with other people. If this is what being an adult is going to be like NO THANK YOU! I need something to look forward to, something to push me, something worth doing. Right now I work on my crafts, I play my guitar, I talk to people on facebook, thats it! Thats my "fun". And I know I should be grateful for those releases and I am, I just want more. I want a road trip. Thats what I want. I want a summer to remember. To tell you the truth I kind of dropped the ball this summer up at school. It wasn't until the end of it all that I realized how much I was missing. Thats why I need Melissa, she gets me up and out. So......road trip anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment