1/12/11

I hate how you permeated my life. How almost every picture of me from the last year you are in. How I talked to 2 people who I only know through you. How every single time I log onto facebook there is some reminder of you on there. I want to unfriend you soooo bad but what message does that send? I'm doing my best not to think awful thoughts about you. You have no idea how bad I wanted to curse you out. I don't say anything bad about you to anyone. Look at me. Guess I grew up. I just want to walk up to you say something along the lines of "I don't miss you for a second!" and then z-snap and walk away. I don't miss you now, but I can't say it doesn't hurt. I am better off without you, but the stomping of your b-word stiletto heels into my heart did smart quite a bit. So we're approaching our 1 week mark and I rediscovered some great friends. Wonder what you've been up to......probably nothing fun. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment