7/3/10

It's been a year

It's been a year since I started this blog, and I'm still here. That is a freaking miracle for me. But also I reached some of my goals. I was reading through my first couple blogs on here and they were all about how I wanted to be a connector, how I wanted to be a creator. In the last year I've written a book, 3 songs and become a part of social board where I put together events to help people get to know each other! I was looking for someone in my life who honestly cared about me and who would pull me out of those funks. Over the last month or so I have found 2 of those and I am grateful to them! I am still alive and I'm still learning major things. I am growing up and I am loving life. I'm not the shut in freaker outer that I used to be. So here is to friends, social board, virgin margaritas, onesies, soccer and summertime!
Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment