2/25/10

You're turning into John Wayne


So here I am introducing you all to one of my new favorite bands Twin Atlantic. I love their accents, I love their vibe and most of all I love the messages behind the music. Okay so the first time I listened to this song was the day after I finished one of Emerson's essays, but I've always been a strong believer in nonconformity. I like who I am and thats just not going to change! But this song spoke to me on a little deeper level. What am I doing because my country tells me it's what I should be doing? Are all of my actions supported by my own motives? Is everything that is cluttering my life cluttering it for a reason? I have been looking at my life and I think I am confident in my individuality. I think the things I am doing are because of my own belief in them. I think this song could be directed at all Americans or all humanity. Are you being yourself? Are you...you?

No comments:

Post a Comment